World Games 2017
The Home Nations NGBs recently met to discuss the process for the selection and management of the up and coming Great Britain team at the World Games.
The following was agreed;
- Any player interested in being considered for the World Games to contact their local NGB by the 10th December.
- Eligibility will be as per the IKF rules – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Those names will be put forward to the appointed coach and depending on the response a formal trial may be considered.
- England Korfball will appoint a manager for the event and will oversee the day to day running of the squad and the event.
- Further announcements will be made in the New Year as to the coaching team and final selection process.
To register your interest contact us today!