England Korfball is looking to recruit volunteers to support the England U15 International Korfball Team.
The new support staff will help in the build up to, and throughout the IKF Under 15 European Korfball Championships from Wednesday 27th June to Sunday 1st July (inclusive). This will include travelling with the squad to the Championships in the Netherlands.
These role/s will be temporary, running until the end of the European Championships.
The U15 Support Staff will report to the U15 Head Coach.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the U15 Head Coach and Assistant Coach to support the U15 squad in the build up to the IKF Under 15 European Korfball Championships
- Travel with the squad to the Netherlands and provide ongoing logistical support to athletes and coaches
- Attend training prior to the Championships to develop an understanding of the squad, athletes, coaches and parents
- Build a rapport with athletes and parents
- Support with the safeguarding of the athletes in the build up to, and during the IKF Under 15 European Korfball Championships, with a key emphasis on the welfare of the young people under your supervision
- Provide administrative support to the team and the coaches when needed
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please download a copy of the Role Description and complete the Application Form, returning to Hannah Winsbury, National Development Officer, by Friday 13th April 2018.
Interviews will take place towards the end of April.