Vacancy: Competitions Sub-Committee General members
England Korfball is seeking additional general members for the Competitions Sub-Committee to support the committee in carrying out its remit and to work towards future succession planning. In addition to general members, the Sub-Committee is especially keen to recruit those with an experience and or interest in youth korfball.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the Sub-Committee include:
- Organise, administer and develop the following competitions:
- National Leagues
- End of Season Play-offs
- Inter Areas (both youth & senior)
- National Youth Day
- Hears and makes decisions upon competition disputes and appeals
- Engages the membership on changes to policy and rules
- Manages and promotes the competitive tender process for areas to bid to host England Korfball events
The Competitions Sub-Committee usually have 5 or 6 meetings a year – currently all face to face, however there is the option to access these remotely.
The Person needs to be:
- Computer literate