COVID-19 Guidance, advice and updates
This page provides a central point for England Korfball guidance, advice and updates relating to Covid-19 and Return to Play plans.
(Updated 23 October 2020)
England Korfball are delighted to confirm that our Return to Play plan has now been cleared by central government and we can proceed with our return to court.
Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to the Return To Play briefing sessions.
Before resumption of organised korfball activity clubs must:
- Have read and understood the England Korfball Return to Play plan
- Complete a Risk Assessment for all activity
- Register their COVID-19 Officer through the EK registration form
- Have an attendance and screening register for all sessions
- Make sure they are up to date with any local restrictions in their area
To contact England Korfball please do so via email